. The Mill Logo The Mill Building
.
History

The Mill at Worston was originally built by J Milner in 1814.

However, the existence of The Mill dates back to at least 1279, when historical documents show The Mill was being fought over in the Court of the Kings Bench, between Henry De Whyte and Elena De Wynerston...

In later years The Mill became the property of Ranton Abbey and after dissolution of the abbey in 1538, it passed to a variety of landed gentry until J Milner purchased the property and rebuilt it...

The Mill at Worston was a typical corn mill of its time, having three floors and an attic, and much of the machinery has been retained.


The Mill Wheel

Make a Booking


Facebook link

Cask Marque